Step 1: Backup first before updating theme
Stop! Before update theme on your site, always take a backup. This is so that you have something to restore your site from if the update breaks your site.
We recommend use the UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin to backup your site.
Step 2: The normal updating method is done via your WordPress Dashboard area
- From your ThemeForest Downloads Screen, click the Download button next to Masuda. Select All files & documentation.
- On your computer, unzip this package you’ve just downloaded. Within, you’ll find a file titled “masuda.zip”. This is the theme file.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Add New button and then click the Upload button.
- Select the “masuda.zip” file and click Install Now.
- Click the Replace current with uploaded.