FTP stands for “File Transfer Protocol” and can be done via any number of FTP applications, such as FileZilla.
- From your ThemeForest Downloads Screen, click the Download button next to Masuda. Select All files & documentation.
- On your computer, unzip this package you’ve just downloaded. Within, you’ll find a file titled “masuda.zip”. This is the theme file.
- Extract the “masuda” folder from the zipped “masuda.zip” folder.
- If unsure of your site’s FTP login credentials, ask your webhosting customer support team.
- Browse to wp-content > themes.
- Copy the unzipped “masuda” folder and paste it into your themes folder.
- In your WP Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes and Activate the Masuda theme.